St Mary's Catholic College Casino Careers

Required Documents

Required Documents

Workplace Learning - Documents:

In order to participate in Work Experience, you will need the following documents:

For Students and Parents:

The Students and Parents Guide to Workplace Learning - Click here

The Student Placement Learning Record - Click here

For Employers:

The Employers Guide to Workplace Learning - Click here

Work Experience Insurance - Certificate of Currency - View Here

Work Experience Insurance Cover Details - View here

If you are still unsure or have questions, please see us in the Careers Office.